This is an older bag by Jerry Fisher. I bought it years ago at a gun show. It is a really well made bag with a knife on the back. The leather has a nice soft feel. However, I sold it a while back in a fit of gun closet cleaning. Just never was comfortable in use. I tried to use it, but the knife on the back, while it looks nice, is awkward to use. Plus the side I wore it on(left) made more awkward. A knife on the strap is a lot easier to use. The small opening gave it a monkey-fisted feel when trying to get something out of it. These are not complaints, but more like comments, because you could look really good with it and a nice horn on your side while posing around the campfire or firing line in your primitive outfit.



No comments:
Post a Comment